Clients lashes falling out, please help ASAP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyxx*

Reaction score
Hi,

I applied my clients full set of lashes 2 weeks ago with the same lashes i always use and i do have a new glue but is the same as the one i had before just different packaging (i have used this glue on other clients with no problem)

I found out that 2 days after application all of the lashes came off!? I'm completely baffled! i have used the same lashes and glue and used the normal amount of glue i do for everyone else. I have treated this client before with no problems.

She is coming in to see me later this evening, i would really appreciate it if you could somehow help me and suggest why this has happened as i'm extremely baffled!

Thank you!!! x

What glue did u use? Are u sure it's the same? How did u store it?
Did u ensure the lashes were properly clean before application?
Has she been to a sauna?!
I'm sure it's something simple, don't panic xx

I used Lash Base glue which i have used since i started training, I re-ordered the same glue but the label was a different design but states on the label its the same as the one i had before. It lasts forever on my clients, most of them dont come back for infills until 3-4 weeks after application.

I store the glue in a cool place always!

And I cleaned the lashes with witch hazel before application like every other client. Im so baffled!

She is a sporty person and goes swimming and to saunas alot but this didnt happen before?

Im running out of ideas! xx

We were told in training not to let them get wet in the first 24 hrs and not to regular sauna. So may be caused by this. The new packaging may be a sign of new ingredients, so she may have got away with this before but won't be able to now?
Could be worth getting her back in for another set for free as if she is a regular it would be a shame to lose her, but insist she keeps them dry and away from heat.
I'm really sorry I can't offer better advice :(
Might be work calling the supplier and asking about the change in glue?

Do you have other clients?

If their lashes are fine, it will be something your client has done.

I have a checklist that I go through with clients who have lost a lot of lashes and I can sit down and go through it with them.

If you don't have other client to compare with it could be something you have done. Did you shake your glue? Thoroughly prime lashes?

It could be so many things but there is always an answer

Latest posts

Back