Helia spray tan gun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzedBeaut

Reaction score
I have a hvlp 700 spray tan machine, I want to buy a new gun for it. Does anyone know if the helia gun fits this machine?!

You can get a brand new TS50 which comes with Helia Gun for £179 quid including delivery. It's a far better machine. Just a thought.

I doubt it will fit as its different manufacturers. Your best bet is to go back to the company you bought the machine from and find out if they offer replacement guns, however you will find that sometimes its more expensive to repair or replace a gun than buy a new machine and if you look at the prices like Aviva said, its hard to beat and you get a much better machine.

Thanks got the replies al look in to it!

I have a hvlp 700 spray tan machine, I want to buy a new gun for it. Does anyone know if the helia gun fits this machine?!

In addition to the minimal savings made by making a purchase of a new gun only is one of warranty.
If you spend a tad more and buy a full system the complete system will be warranted by the supplier.
Sometimes to save a few quid can cost you more in the long run
HTH and good luck

Good point Collin

the old gun for the hv5008 doesn't fit the HV700, so I don't think the Helia gun will either xx

Latest posts

Back