Best lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geminikelli

Reaction score
Hi geeks am doing so course next week and the kit they provide is marvel although its not marvel doing the training.

I want to use flirties glue as its seems that's the best from what I've read on here and marvel is pretty rubbish from what I can gather but who supply the best lashes am I better to hAve silk rather than synthetic etc are lashes just lashes and does not matter who I get from.

I'm dubious to buy from flirties as a colleague of mine purchased some lashes from eBay from thing kong then some from flirties and they were exactly the same only diff being flirties had stuck a little sticker on the back of the case and charged £10 more.

Any advice would be bed appreciated

X

I can understand your concern but you will find that most if not all lashes come from the far east and are packaged in a similar way and case, however as you can appreciate there is endless suppliers out there and just because the packaging looks similar doesnt necessarily mean its the same?

Likewise someone on ebay might be selling high quality lashes?

there is different qualities in lashes, however the main products you need to watch out for are the "essentials" ie primer, adhesive, remover and sealant as they are the key products for any lash extension so make sure you are using the best quality and medical approved product there to ensure your clients safety and best results.

There are definitely differences in lashes out there, even ones with the same description can differ massively.
I have in the past ordered lashes from ebay and yes they were pretty cheap but the were poker straight within a week or 2!!! I have also purchased lashes from ebay and they have been great. It is normally advisable not to purchase from ebay but i would just try a few different places out and order the odd box and see what you think yourself. Everyone is different, 1 person may love something that someone else may dislike. Experiment and try things out for your self.
The main different lashes you will get are synthetic, silk, faux mink and real mink. All of these appart from the real mink are synthetic lashes. Basically the silk ones are synthetic with a matt finish and mink are synthetic with a gloss finish.
I hope that helps clear things up a bit and i'm sure your training will cover the different lash choices out there for you.
Good luck with your training xx

Latest posts

Back