£150 for a chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
Thinking of taking a chair in a hairdressers and wondered if £150 a week is normal price. I know it differs from area to area, but how much do yiu pay if you don't mind disclosing?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use to pay £35 per day :green:

£35 for a full day £20 for half I'm in lincolnshire

Seems very good if it's a nice shop. Iv never done it but as long as u have a client base you should do well. No ally your not really meant to do walk ins on rent a chair salons so just make sure your customers can get there.

Ours are £175 per week. Leamington spa warks x

I charge £40 per day in Birmingham, they supply there own tools and colours and I supply shampoo, conditioner, towels, trolleys :) x

I used to rent a chair finished almost 2 years ago but I paid £130 a week I supplied all my own stuff :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I charge £125 a week or £30 a day they supply all tools and products

It's interesting seeing the prices charged in England compared to the ones around here in North Carolina. I was paying $95 a week, which is about £58 right now. The highest I've heard of in the immediate area is $125/£75 a week.

It's interesting seeing the prices charged in England compared to the ones around here in North Carolina. I was paying $95 a week, which is about £58 right now. The highest I've heard of in the immediate area is $125/£75 a week.

UK

Prices fluctuate lots within the UK, I am starting in a salon soon and the going rate here is £25 per day.

thanks so much geeks!
It will be in Windsor, on the main high street by Windsor castle so this actually sounds like an amazing deal!! x

thanks so much geeks!
It will be in Windsor, on the main high street by Windsor castle so this actually sounds like an amazing deal!! x

Can you pm me your details please I have a friend just moved to windsor and needs a new stylist x

Can you pm me your details please I have a friend just moved to windsor and needs a new stylist x

Hi sweet, I just do extensions but i get my hair done personally by Charlie at Aveda in Windsor x

Hi sweet, I just do extensions but i get my hair done personally by Charlie at Aveda in Windsor x

Thanks il pass that info onto her x

UK

I know. I was just commenting on the difference between the areas in the countries. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Was just making you aware we are not all in England, im in Scotland that's all :)

I have a self employed stylist within my business , I was taking 40% off her! that's all in!! Nothing else to pay. Unfortunately she felt , after a couple of yrs it was way too much.....I ve now ask for 20% and she buys her own stock..(having worked out she is using £36 per day on average , alone on colour, never mind foil, activator...utilities, plus supplying equipment and of course an established clientele ) but have been left feeling as if I'm being unreasonable ...?????

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

The salon I worked in wanted £60 a day in a small town, ridiculous!

Latest posts

Back