1st day at pronails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alana

Reaction score
Wow had my first day at my pronails training and already i feel miles more confident. took my mum and gave her a full set of natural looking tips and she was pleased with them. i was pleased too. Even though i have done and passed the essential nails course you are all right in saying learning in a classroom based environment is miles better.
Cant wait for next week - french!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Glad you enjoyed the course and found it so worthwhile Alana. Go girl!

I did the Gel course with Pronails and loved it. Is it Gina you did yours with? ( my geography is lousy...):rolleyes:

alana said:
Wow had my first day at my pronails training and already i feel miles more confident. took my mum and gave her a full set of natural looking tips and she was pleased with them. i was pleased too. Even though i have done and passed the essential nails course you are all right in saying learning in a classroom based environment is miles better.
Cant wait for next week - french!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Good for you Alana. I loved my course and even though I had to go in on a Sunday, I found it a fun day out whilst learning at the same time. The great thing also is that you can go back anytime afterwards and ask questions if you have any problems.

I also like the fact that Gina holds workshop days that you can just go to and they don't cost you anything if you have trained with them already.

Oh I don't know - I'm just so great !!! (lol)

This is nice to read - I'm glad you enjoyed your first day Alana.

Talonted Talons - please reveal who you are?? From what you write, it sounds like you must have done your training with me.

Alana actually did her first day with Evelyn and she has me to put up with for the rest of her training.

I did pop in at the end of the day and her nails were great - really natural looking and her nice Mum who was her model seemed really pleased too !

regards
Gina

Aparently Gina you were too hung over from partying the night before to come in and teach us!!!!!:lol: :lol:
only kidding!
see you later

I think Gina had probably been having a good night with her lap top!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What does this make me sound like !!

Alana has sort of got it right - I was invited to a party on bonfire night (the Saturday night)

Evelyn did the day 1 training, as we were also supposed to be staying at our friends house because they live miles away.

My 10 year old decided she felt sick and had a tummy ache, so what actually ended up happenning was that I drank diet coke & had to drive home !!

So much for my so-called hangover !! LOL

Gina :)

I did the Pronail conversion courses with Laura in Market Harborough and have to say the products are a dream to use and the training is brilliant. I loved it when I went to the open day at Bushey Heath - it was lovely to meet Gina and the gang. The theme days are brilliant. I have done two and can't wait to attend more of them. :)

Latest posts

Back