2 threading chairs vs 1 luxury pedicure chair? Please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammy22

Reaction score
Hi guys

Iv been offered an opportunity to start my own business, but the area is really quite small, it would just about get two standard threading stations to fit.

Was wondering whether it would be better to have one luxury pedicure chair instead so it would be more comfortable and spacious for the customer. Do customers in your experience usually use the functions on these chairs or not For eg the massage function and soaking their feet. Also are these chairs convenient to shape eyebrows on?

Really confused as to which way to go as leaving my current job to pursue this any help would be really appreciated!!!

What do you offer? Just threading and pedicures? Are you currently working in the industry? Would you have a client base? I'm confused as to why you would need 2 threading chairs.

Vic x

Two very different type's of equipment....for two very different services.
I have however seen an 'all singing all dancing' piece of kit, which had multi usage.......it was pretty big, and cost around £5,000!:p

Latest posts

Back