2eyb6ard -r6b3e0

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys!!!!!

I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

I REAAAALLLY DO!!!!!

Arrrr thanks for all your help guys!!!

It is SO much much much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

:hug: :Kissing: :hug: :Kissing: :lol: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

on my laptop key board it is FN + insert
th5s 5s what ha--ens when 5 -ress 5t.......5 h6-e th5s he3-s y64!!!!
did you get that????

opps too late ....LOL!!!!!
Glad it is sorted
xx

Guys!!!!!

I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

I REAAAALLLY DO!!!!!

Arrrr thanks for all your help guys!!!

It is SO much much much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

:hug: :Kissing: :hug: :Kissing: :lol: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy we have our sarahmarie back :hug:
So it was the number lock I take it lol...

Ha ha.. fn and f11 on mine!!

Woo hoo!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! :lick:

What would I do without you guys??!!!! :hug:

Emmsy- As if you translated it all!!! Ha, that's ace!!!!! hahahhaha! :green:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I was on tenterhooks from start to finish on this....:lol:

I'm thinking we shouldn't have helped you so soon ...it was quite funny to watch lmao :green:

I'm thinking we shouldn't have helped you so soon ...it was quite funny to watch lmao :green:

Yes, just thinking how comical it all looks now!!! ha ha ha :lol:

Ha ha, it's a funny one!!!

When Oey comes back online, she'll think
'what on earth's up with sarah'
as I've wrote her a messed up message on her profile!!!! Did that as I started this thread!!! :lol: :lol:

xxxx

Last edited:
:lol: How funny was that!? You guys have cheered me right up this morning!

Emma, you're a legend!... I can't even read text talk!!

Well that kept me entertained for a while. :) Glad it's sorted, but I was enjoying trying to decipher what you were on about!

That was brilliant, well done emmsy you miss your calling, you should have been a code breaker.lol xxxx

Lmao,
I'm looking back now and I can't believe I read most of it,
Most of the words just jump out at you don't they, even with most of the letters being numbers lol

Lmao,
Most of the words just jump out at you don't they, even with most of the letters being numbers lol

I got some of it....like you say it jumped out at you....but I relied on you for some of the rest of it....

It was fun though....:lol:

I have to say though Emms....you are a genius for solving it....!!!
But it would have been nice to carry on....even if I do feel really mean for laughing at someone elses misery :lol:

Lmao,

Snap !!!...i looked at some of it and thought "yeah...that means that"!!....but i am with Jo on this Emms...i did wait for you to reply as you knew more than me!!...it was funny xxxx:lol:

Best post for a laugh ever, ever, ever. :lol:

sorry just pmsl at this thread...brilliant....its the threads that dont mean to make us laugh...make us roar with laughter.......emms what an interpreter you are

Lmao....looks like I have found my calling then ! :green:
I even went back to check out the other ones I had missed while replying to "convert" them into human talk too , just for fun....how sad I am lol

This thread is sooo funny...!! :lol::lol::lol:

Strangely, I recieved an email the other day with a paragraph where all the letters are jumbled up except for the first and last letter of the word.

Apparently, most of us has the ability to read something even if all the letters are mixed up, we just need to see the first letter and last letter of each word.

I cnat fnid the eamil at the mmonet but it is smihenotg lkie tihs.

Inenteritsg eh?

what laptop model do you have, is there a blue fn button and are there letters with blue numbers on them such as uio, jkl? you geeks are cracking me up :lol: your help and ideas are hirarius :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back