3 section electric beauty couch, advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Salon geeks

As a supplier of over 10 years in industry ourselves, we would recommend the quality of Avalon and Carlton couches and the customer care they give too. We have heard some bad stories about the eBay stores quality. So if using eBay check if they have an actual website and then make sure they have testimonials to back up the service and quality. If we can help you let us know... beautydealsdirect.co.uk :p

Hi Salon geeks

As a supplier of over 10 years in industry ourselves, we would recommend the quality of Avalon and Carlton couches and the customer care they give too. We have heard some bad stories about the eBay stores quality. So if using eBay check if they have an actual website and then make sure they have testimonials to back up the service and quality. If we can help you let us know... beautydealsdirect.co.uk :p

I will be in touch for some more products from you. Excellent service

I tend to get people off the couhc for the exfoliation side of the pedi anyway so as long as they are comfy on the bed I don't mind getting them off it, it's what I'm use to now.

Leaving Facebook...

Now looking at this beauty and have spoken to a fellow therapist who uses one and swears by it.

I tend to get people off the couhc for the exfoliation side of the pedi anyway so as long as they are comfy on the bed I don't mind getting them off it, it's what I'm use to now.

Leaving Facebook...

Now looking at this beauty and have spoken to a fellow therapist who uses one and swears by it.

Not sure which couch you are referring to in this post, the link doesn't work for me. Can you repost please?

I'm thinking of investing a couch as well! Ideally want a 2 or 3 motor electric couch that I can use for facials, waxing and massage. I like the look of the cosmetic ones, they seem a good width, but I think they would be a bit long for my small treatment room. The swivel one looks good,but is it OK massage?

Zooks, have you decided which couch you are getting or have you bought it already? Still trying to make up my mind.

Latest posts

Back