3D course without conversion??!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiG

Reaction score
hi geeks!

Soooo hacked off. I have been looking for ages for someone that can teach me some 3D and encapsulated nail art. I currently use NSI and sculpt most of my nails.I have a huge kit and do nails every day.I have phoned around.. Looked at one place and it looks really good, except for I have to do a conversion to the brand costing about £300 including kit before I can even start doing some 3D! Is there anyone out there who can teach me using my own system or with new products without having to do a conversion first? I've tried Nsi but no luck.
Please can anyone help?? I can go anywhere near London (I'm in Bedfordshire)

Thanks!

Sam xxx

have you looked at the tutorials on here?

Pm noticeablenails she might be able to help!

Hi Sam

I'm surprised you didn't manage to do an NSI nailart course. I did mine and I'm not an NSI trained tech. They were quite happy to let me do the course..whole day, encased in the morning and basic stuff in the afternoon, they also had a DVD showing how to do 3D but I don't think it was one available for sale...not sure otherwise I'd have bought it!!! You got a set of colours you can use with their products but also they said it works with other companies. The majority of girls on the course were NSI granted but they were definately happy to have me on the course without being converted. Try them again or check with their main office to be sure. Goodluck!

I have done the NSI nail art course too but if it's 3D you want to do then I wouldn't bother!

We got taught nothing about 3D but we did get taught nail art!

Yeah...when I did it it was only the first have that intersted me...showed how to build up a hawaii type scene all using the different techniques...got bored with second half as was stripers etc..and I'd self taught that anyway.
They defo had a DVD playing tho that showed the 3d work tho....I wonder if they will be retailing that in the future as it showed how to do flowers etc.

I know this may sound silly but have you tried having a go yourself?
I am self taught in 3D.
If you have had a play what problems were you getting? maybe we can help?
But feel free to PM me if you need to!

Thanks! Just had a go! I'll Pm you

Sam xx

if you can get to northampton, i'll show you what to do. i'm fairly good at it.

Latest posts

Back