3D nail art and world skills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misse82

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I have recently completed a little in house competition in college and have been entered into the world skills competition. As you can see from the photos I am very new to this so was hoping for some of your thoughts on how I can improve and maybe some hints and tips ;)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394298061.312971.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394298088.103145.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394298113.115268.jpg
My theme this time was arts and theatre and we were allowed to do random nails. The world skills theme is once upon a time and requires a story to be told with the nails from left to right so I'm a little worried how I will do this but looking forward to it also. I don't expect to win but am up for the challenge!!
Has any one else done this sort if thing before? xx

Can't offer any advice as never got involved with anything like this, but just to say they look pretty amazing! Good luck in the competition x

Find Andrea Gordon on fb, she competed last year and won gold with her Alice in wonderland nails x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi

I might be doing this competition myself, sooooo nervous. I have no advice as I've not done one before either, but wanted to wish you luck as well :)

Thanks for your comments ladies I will look up Andrea have seen those nails they where brilliant. Good luck to you as well yuzuki may see you there eek!! Xx

Andrea Gordon was from my college. The nails she did we're absolutely amazing!! She is so lovely and will more than likely answer your questions or give you some helpful advice xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back