411 pro finish recommended prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Another one for you all, can anyone tell me what the recommneded mark up is for clients having the heat dry and UV dry finishes pleases, as i would like to include these in my new service menu ?

thanks

scattyfox said:
Another one for you all, can anyone tell me what the recommneded mark up is for clients having the heat dry and UV dry finishes pleases, as i would like to include these in my new service menu ?

thanks

Hi scatty

me again, i was just reading your post and i dont know anything about the 411 do you have to go on a course with creative to learn about it or is easy enough to pick up?

Hi Kirst
411 is a range of items made for natural nail, it consists of base coats, top coats , cuticle eraser and a copper based cutcile treatment, solar oil and the new pr finishes, it has only just come out so still getting to grips with it.
x

Lu we have this in the salon but noone seemed to be able to give us retail prices at the time so we havent sold any yet lol just been using it ourselves to try it all out. The copper based treatment is fab ..really worked on my poor bitten sore nubs lol :)

See ya xxx

scattyfox said:
Hi Kirst
411 is a range of items made for natural nail, it consists of base coats, top coats , cuticle eraser and a copper based cutcile treatment, solar oil and the new pr finishes, it has only just come out so still getting to grips with it.
x

oh well you can keep me posted on what you think, i was thinking of training with another company maybe jessica or nailtiques for the natural nail side of things for those clients who have problem nails but i suppose this is creatives equivelent (dont know how to spell that one he he) so maybe just invest in this instead

Latest posts

Back