99J Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna hair

Reaction score
Hi all I've decided to practice what i preach. "new year new you" so I have decided i.o going to have 99j extensions put in.

What colour would give me the best match the extensions? Any colour line it doesn't matter.

I'm a base 7 all over at the minute with lots of very very fine 8.3 and 10.3 highlights all over. I am a base 5 naturally quite warm tones (no grey yet).

Any help appreciated. I can't wait to do it now

You really need to have a face to face consultation, but to be honest you don't colour natural hair to match extensions, extensions are dyed to match natural hair if at all. If I was you I'd go get me hair ( or do it myself) coloured the colour I'm happy with them match up the extensions

I have just taken 99j extensions out and bought them from Lush Us Uk, I use majirel 420 with a bit red mixtone and seems to be a great match. Although obviously all hair colours differ from client to client at least you have a rough idea x

Hi fuzion thanks for the reply I'm going to get my friend to fit them (we're both qualified hairdressers and to do extensions).

I'm just to eager got no plans for tonight so I thought I'd see if any one knew the right col and I was going to see if I have it in stock (I'm mobile).

:)

ooohhhh thanks for that QueenForADay.

I'm going to go and raid my colour cupboard xxx

:biggrin:

Hi fuzion thanks for the reply I'm going to get my friend to fit them (we're both qualified hairdressers and to do extensions).

I'm just to eager got no plans for tonight so I thought I'd see if any one knew the right col and I was going to see if I have it in stock (I'm mobile).

:)
Lol! I know that feeling!

Latest posts

Back