A bit of help with training advice please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweet cheeks

Reaction score
I am looking at doing a few more courses i have the beauty bug and am going to make the most of the interest and passion i have, but i am concerned as i dont know who to go for, i want to do some short courses but am concerned about paying and having no REAL qualification, so i was just wondering if there is anywhere out there you geeks could recommend - i dont have a fortune but was thinking i cold do them gradually as i dont want to overload my brain!!:eek:
I would like to do threading, UV gel, Gel toes, and body massage i was also thinking about body wraps but think i should probably look into that a bit more. I know everyone will have a difference of opinion but the only company i have heard of is nsi.

I have just saved up enough from selling loads on ebay and am going to do my spray tanning course soon just deciding who to go with now - oh the choices!

Thanks all for your time, i love this site it really pushesmy ambitins thanks geeks!:green:

Hi!

Ever though about spray tanning?

It's relatively a cheap outlay, normally half a day training with a Guild Accredited certificate at the end!

The beauty of it is that if you work at it, it doesn't take long to get your money back and be in profit!

Hope that this provides some food for though!

Yeah i have just saved enough for my spray taning just working out who i am going to go with now, i have been reading loads of threads on here lol :green:

You ca check whether a course is Guild Accredited using our online Training Directory. This means that we can offer insurance for any accredited qualification you attain.

If you need any more information, PM me, call us on 0845 2177 383 or take a look on www.beautyguild.com.

Latest posts

Back