A cheap date

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Well, I just did the draw for the Date with Doug and I.
You will recall that in order to qualify for this drawing, you had to spend over £15 between Sunday and Today in ONE single purchase. Well, the winner is:

Cathie Smith: aka nails@42ndstreet

Congrats chick. I look forward to meeting you. I hope you like McDonald's!

OK guys, there are less than 3 hours left for the Geeks to come through. We are seriously Neck and neck with the US but sadly they will be running their raffle drive for 6 hours longer than us. That means we need a sweet head start to save our butts and cement our lead as the largest, most popular site for professional nail technicians.

I am counting on you Geekettes! We need you now!

I now have official confirmation that Doug Schoon will be in the Geek Chat Room at 9pm GMT Saturday to announce the 7 winners. If we beat Beautytech... there will be 8 winners!

Lets go!!!!

BTW: If you want to know how you will fare in the big draw... I have tweaked my raffle system to show you if you would be in the final 8 (yes, I am being optomistic).
It randomly draws 8 tickets... checks to see if you were in there and lets you know.
Refresh it a few times and see how frequently your name comes up :)
hint- buy more tickets and see how much more frequently your name appears!

Yea, I know I am being bad... but I cant help it. I know we are the best and I just want to prove it! :)

its here-> http://www.thenailgeek.com/geek_charity_list.php

Make sure you are logged in doofus. Otherwise it cant check if you were a winner.

Thanks everyone!

Hey cathie, fably done especially as you have bought so many tickets. Hey never mind if you like maccie d's, do you think GMG will cope with the Scooby snacks!!! Have fun my geeky friend!

Oh Cathie how exiting a dinner date with 2 guys lol and a Maccie' D too...........
Does it get any better, well yes if Sam treats you to a bag of chips too........
So go and get a big mac, Fries and blow the expense have a large coke too..........Oh and they do hot apple pies too, so hey afters as well !!!!!

But seriously, you will have a ball and I am sure it will be a dinner to remember xxx

Congratulations Hun xxxxx

WOW!!! Congratulations!!!

wow cathie. congratulations xxx

Thanks for your kind regards guys. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm just pleased that I've been able to help such a great cause through something that I love...nails.

Well done hun :)
nails@42ndstreet said:
Thanks for your kind regards guys. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm just pleased that I've been able to help such a great cause through something that I love...nails.

you said it perfectly.. such a great cause... we have all been affected in one way or another... well done to everyone on the site for putting their hands in their pockets and trying to beat beautytech.... all in fun i know ;)

Jess
xox

Congratulations have a great day!

Congrats Cathie. Enjoy Every Minute Of It

Big Congrats Cathie! ... who knows you may even be able to push it to a Pizza Hut! :wink2:

congratulations cathie

congratulations hun , hope you have the fabbest day ever , love dee

How fab is that Cathy well done you have a fab time.

Take care Dawnie xx

Well done Cathie - what a Xmas present!

Congratulations Cathie ... Enjoy! :)

Latest posts

Back