A couple of questions...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Biscuit

Reaction score
Hello fellow Geeklettes!

Hope to pick your brains here if poss? :?:

1. I have see a few messages about using a product called More Than White instead of white l&p.. Is that right? What are the pro's and cons of this? How does it affect rebalancing? Also, when I rang the OSNS to see if they had any I was told it is not suitable for use with l&p and only for use with Fabric #... So I am confused even more now!

2. I am sure I have seen somewhere these little individual pots that go on the end of each finger which you fill with acetone for soak off's... Though I cannot see them in my Creative of NailOrder catalogues, so maybe I dreamt it! LOL! :o Do these exist? If so, are they any good? I just think that I would use less acetone and have less wastage if they do exist.

Thanking you in advance.

Miss Biscuit. xx

Miss_Biscuit said:
Hello fellow Geeklettes!

Hope to pick your brains here if poss? :?:

1. I have see a few messages about using a product called More Than White instead of white l&p.. Is that right? What are the pro's and cons of this? How does it affect rebalancing? Also, when I rang the OSNS to see if they had any I was told it is not suitable for use with l&p and only for use with Fabric #... So I am confused even more now!

2. I am sure I have seen somewhere these little individual pots that go on the end of each finger which you fill with acetone for soak off's... Though I cannot see them in my Creative of NailOrder catalogues, so maybe I dreamt it! LOL! :o Do these exist? If so, are they any good? I just think that I would use less acetone and have less wastage if they do exist.

Thanking you in advance.

Miss Biscuit. xx

Hi there,

More than white can be used with all three systems. Look under Premium Geek for the tutorials on using MTW.

You didn't dream those "finger pots" :lol: :lol: I know Karen at Nailsplusbeauty sells them.

HTH

i must have taken a while finding the links Plaoh :o

'makes mental note to be faster' lol

Thank you so much both of you!

Has anyone got theor PERSONAL experience / opnions of using MTW versus white l&p??

hiya, sorry to but in but i have read the above tutorial and after prep.tip,shape,mtw then can i apply my clear brisa gel, or for pink and whites can i prep, tip, shape, pink gel , mtw then clear gel. thanks xxx

Hi Ya, i use MTW under my Extreme Powder Glaze at the moment and dont have any problems with it, i have also used it under the L&P system again it works fine, the only thing i do find is it goes gloopy quite quickly, but its a very lovely bright white x

amberrose said:
hiya, sorry to but in but i have read the above tutorial and after prep.tip,shape,mtw then can i apply my clear brisa gel, or for pink and whites can i prep, tip, shape, pink gel , mtw then clear gel. thanks xxx
Hi Amberrose, ive never used it under my NSI gel system but thats the steps i too would take x

ValencianNails said:
i must have taken a while finding the links Plaoh :o

'makes mental note to be faster' lol

Great mind think alike :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back