A facial range to believe in??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glossygirl89

Reaction score
Hi there I've just joined this site!! Lot's of really good info on here so was wondering if anyone could help?!!
I'm wanting to start my own mobile business, my main problem at the minute is deciding on a facial range that would be good enough just to start out with until I can afford more expensive products! Ideally I wanted to use Dermalogica as this is what I'm trained in but it's too expensive for me to start out with. Has anyone got any ideas on facial products that are acceptable to the consumer but also something the therapist can believe in too?!
Thanks for any replies :)

Hey Glossygirl89
Welcome to the site.

There are so many of us geeks in your position - it's hard isn't it?!

Here are a few ranges off the top of my head, that I think might meet your requirements:
Eve Taylor
Environ (my personal choice)
SwissDermyl
Collin

If you search each of those, you will find lots of opinions on the ranges and also other brands will be mentioned for you to add to your list..... then contact the companies direct for information etc.

Hope this helps..... and good luck.

I've just had an Environ rep over and was very impressed but they all have good patter don't they! It is really confusing, good to hear somebody else likes it, do you have the machine as well?

i love using Academie Paris, why not contact a few companies and ask them to come out with samples and prices. I think you need to really like the product if you are going to try and sell/promote it.

Best of luck ..... theres so many to choose from

Environ has a VERY reasonable start up yet it is a top end product which delivers fantastic results every time.

Check out IIAA

Thanks girls!! Good to know I'm not the only one that finds this hard!lol I will definitely be putting your advice to good use! :D

I use eve taylor and i love it and the start up costs aren't huge either

Latest posts

Back