Facials products for a 1 room salon *advice please*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophhx

Reaction score
I am just setting up on my own having previously worked in a decleor salon and I'm having trouble finding a facials/skincare brand to carry and follow. All of the major brands that I love want you to be far bigger than a one man band! Can anyone please recommend brands that are worth looking into? I'm hoping for something that's still a bit of luxury so don't mind if it's a bit pricey but that will accept a 1 room salon?

Any advice greatly appreciated, thank you!

Hi sophhx,

Take a look at Payot and give their products a try. Alan Howard are the official stockists in the UK. I am also a sole trader with few clients I was in exactly the same position as you, I didn't want to take on a big load of stock as an opening order just in case it flopped. Needed an upmarket brand to use with my advanced facials and I wasn't disappointed.

Their galenic, natural and herbalist roots combined with their scientific laboratories produce very well researched products that are caring and effective. Less of the essential oils route with this brand unlike Decleor.

Start by ordering the essentials, they do trial sizes/or discovery kits with several items in them so that you can get a feel for the brand.
Their training institute is very good which can be done online for experienced therapists (not newbies)

Brand training and familiarisation of the new treatment protocols has upped my treatment menu and has made my business so much better. Their 42 step facial massage is excellent and body massage choices are really good.

I'm sure other geeks may make appropriate suggestions, but try them for yourself.
Best of luck.

Latest posts

Back