A pat on the back for Linda Fawcett of S2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Far to often it is the back office staff that seldom get any credit when credit is due...:irked:

For example if you have a great meal you might praise the waiter,owner or even the Chef...have you ever said a kind word to the poor blighter who does the washing up :eek:

A good business relies on all those involved to play their part in the greater scheme of things to ensure the customer,at the end of the day gets his/her goods on time,correct,at a good price and on a clean plate lol:).

Far to often it is the owners or the sales team who are in the forefront of things who get the thanks....and yet they only play "their" part and rely heavily on the rest of the team to fulfill "their" part.

The back office or warehouse or "the poor sod who washes the dishes" far to often get forgotten..yet without their positive contribution the customer simply wouldn't have got what they ordered when they ordered it and by when they needed it.:eek:

Having had the good fortune to have to visit the back office players at S2 earlier today....lets give a big round of applause to Linda and the rest of those gals and guy's who contribute so much in the smooth running of the business as well as for all those back office staff in all the companies in this wonderful business who service us so well.

A personal thanks to Linda who made my parting with my money..well erm..a little bit less painful than it could have been....she completed the transaction with a pleasant and efficient manner...oh and went that bit further for me on servicing my needs as a customer .

Thanks Linda :hug:

Maybe...just maybe Samuel will let you go home half an hr earlier tomorrow now :lol::lol:

Isn't it great when you are met by a nice person :) Doubt Sam will be letting her go early though that would be pushing it lol

Latest posts

Back