a very happy client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
i just had a client who left a very happy bunny, she came as she has natural nails but 2 had split, one was split accross the nail bed and she wanted to know what could be done as she was going to cut them short but wasnt sure,
so, the 2 split nails i wraped with silk, and she was gobsmaked that she couldnt see the silk or whare it had been placed, she then went on to have a french manicure as she was saying she had never had one so i asked if she would like one and omg she was actualy wandering about in the room asking what was the best way to have her hands so she could show them off, as she said her nails have never looked so good, she also booked to have french on her fingers and toes for her holiday,

even as she left she was still waiving them about and raving about how great the looked

Well done Tracy - those clients will be hammering your door down soon!

Way to go Tracey..! Are you know using your new Salon?

vicky said:
Way to go Tracey..! Are you know using your new Salon?

im useing it at the moment but the council have told me to close and also im moveing to the new house hopefully in october

well done hun xxx

i had a very happy client yesterday...she had been coming to me for a while...then she had money problems so got some gel from Sally's and got a friend who had a lamp to do them for her...eekkkk...she said she was trying to save a few quid..anyway it all went horribly wrong and she ended up having to cut off her nails. she rang me in tears saying how sorry she was...i told her to come over and i sorted them out for her. she was so happy to have her nails sorted and i know you'll all shout at me but i did them for cheap...cos of her money situation...thing is i have been there..still am to a degree and lots of people have offered help or done things to help me...so i felt i just wanted to give something back.

well done again babes xx

well done, and i agree i would have given her some money off aswell, i bet she wont try doing them herself again,

NailStyle said:
well done hun xxx

i had a very happy client yesterday...she had been coming to me for a while...then she had money problems so got some gel from Sally's and got a friend who had a lamp to do them for her...eekkkk...she said she was trying to save a few quid..anyway it all went horribly wrong and she ended up having to cut off her nails. she rang me in tears saying how sorry she was...i told her to come over and i sorted them out for her. she was so happy to have her nails sorted and i know you'll all shout at me but i did them for cheap...cos of her money situation...thing is i have been there..still am to a degree and lots of people have offered help or done things to help me...so i felt i just wanted to give something back.

well done again babes xx

Very well done to you Tracey, it's those clients that look after you and shout about you from the rooftops!!!

xxxx

Would ahve done teh same myself Angie i think you did the right thing even if it dosnt make you rich in money it does in goodwill and the way the person feels towards you.

Mind you all she ahd to do was come on here and would ahve told her how wonderful youa r babe.

Tracy sorry not ignoring you babe, you did brilliant today and am really proud o you the way you have kept on going and come out the other side. keep on doing what your doing hun its payback time for you remember what goes around comes around an its your turn now.

x

It gives you such a lovely feeling when they get like that doesn't it :D

That's a lovely new regular there for sure!

Trin
xx

kittenclaws said:
well done, and i agree i would have given her some money off aswell, i bet she wont try doing them herself again,
well done to you nice 1 i have a happy client to today and it makes ya feel guuuurrrrrrrrrdd doesnt it !!
xx

Well done Tracey, as we speak she is probably spreading the word and singing your prayes. People like that make excellent cleints as they are so open to trying other treatments because they trust you and know you give a good service.

Angie, i too would have done the same as you! She now knows who to stay with and is greatfull to you for helping her out both with her delema and financialy, she now appreciates the fact that doing things on the cheap isn't always the answer.
For that little extra quality is always better than quantitiy in my book. An excellent Nail tech as a friend too (what is better than that?)

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxx

Well done to both of you! It's a great feeling when a client is so happy to have her nails done. I just had a client in for a french manicure & she said she'd had one done in a posh hotel recently but hated it. Nowhere near as good as mine. Makes you blush! It's so nice to hear things like that, better than a tip!

Well done Tracy, you must be very pleased! and i bet the client is showing everyone her lovely nails. Your phone wont stop ringing in the net few days i bet! xx

Well done Tracy :)
Bet you were grinning from ear to ear when she left - best feeling heh chuck

Latest posts

Back