Aaarrrghh I hate my new cut :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorganDazzle

Reaction score
Hi all :) decided yesterday on the spur of the moment to take my 'frankie' cut up to a textured pixie crop.

Have just gone from red to blonde and fancied a change, but I feel so unfeminine now and my darling sister in law made things so much better telling me I look butch :'( because im apparently not petite enough for it. Im 5ft7 and size 16 so im no slim gorgeous thing but her words cut me :(

I know its going to grow, but in the meantime I just needed a rant :(

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

If you feel like you look like a dude dress more girly and show cleavage it'll help.

How rude! You can't change the cut now but play around with it. Learn to love it and wear it with pride.

Why do we all have to be size zero?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Ive got short hair, and on girly days I put flowers in, some glittery accessories, get to primark....spend £20 on about 10 different clips, and hairbands and glam it up a bit :) and tell your sis in law to....go away. lol xxx

Thankyou all :) and kimi you are right I think go away is the best response! Will make a trip to primarni for some accessories to jazz things up. I think my long fringed side was my comfort blanket!!

How rude! You can't change the cut now but play around with it. Learn to love it and wear it with pride.

Why do we all have to be size zero?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Thankyou xx Im just unsure how to work my curves with such short hair I guess, think the harsh words of s-in-law kinda bashed the confidence xx

defo accesorize it will hopefully make u feel better. and your hair will grow back so just bear with it. (i no its hard tho :( ) i had a really short hair cut once and hated it but i just thought well ive got no choice than to play with it and wait for it to grow lol. xx

Hi all :) decided yesterday on the spur of the moment to take my 'frankie' cut up to a textured pixie crop.

Have just gone from red to blonde and fancied a change, but I feel so unfeminine now and my darling sister in law made things so much better telling me I look butch :'( because im apparently not petite enough for it. Im 5ft7 and size 16 so im no slim gorgeous thing but her words cut me :(

I know its going to grow, but in the meantime I just needed a rant :(

aww chicken :hug:

strut your size 16 curves and show off your new doo!!!!!

be happy and confident with it, and people will love it..

then grow it back, if longer lengths are what you feel more comfortable with

xx

flowers, clips, headbands... push up bra, floaty dress, killer heals. flaunt the.curves and chill hun. then send the in law to me...ill sort that jealous madam out!!

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

aww chicken :hug:

strut your size 16 curves and show off your new doo!!!!!

be happy and confident with it, and people will love it..

then grow it back, if longer lengths are what you feel more comfortable with

xx

Thankyou :) xx

flowers, clips, headbands... push up bra, floaty dress, killer heals. flaunt the.curves and chill hun. then send the in law to me...ill sort that jealous madam out!!

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Haha this made me laugh!! Ill send her your way lol xxxx

I did this once & my SIL was a complete cow too! So I understand where your coming from! The hair is just that - it will grow! By Christmas it will be completely different but you know that already! Don't let your SIL knock your confidence - there must be something about her that is not 'perfect'?! I bet you anything she is jealous of your curves!! You are confident - you talk to customers all day! You have a talent...!! Umm I think she's jealous... ;-)

Definitely play about with clips and accessories even colours if you dare a slice of pink or blue and mess it up dress it down you might find you love it and tell the sis in law to push off
Cx

Thankyou my lovelies :) feeling a lot more confident now about things. May even whack a crazy colour on ;) xxx

Latest posts

Back