acra c nail forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
after the recent flurry of interest in acra c forms, i was wondering how people had found working with them. i'm dying to have a go with them, but i havent been able to get any.

angel fingers said:
after the recent flurry of interest in acra c forms, i was wondering how people had found working with them. i'm dying to have a go with them, but i havent been able to get any.

i beleive that the company went bust - tho dont quote me on that. ive had a go with them and thought they were great, and would probs buy some if i could get my hands on some.

I posted on here recently to let everyone know that i found some on ebay.I have already got some and i will never use anything else again (unless i have a really akward nail shape to deal with).Perfect c curve,perfect apex and my smiles look fab.Actually i don't know why i bother with tips.By the time you've fitted,applied,blended i'm already on my second hand.You can not go wrong!
What puts most people of sculpting is form fitting ,with these fear not!
Its a shame they are unavaliable to buy now...surely another company will have a go at recreated them...hint hint hint!:Love:

I have heard/ read about these Acra C thingies.
How do you use them?
How are they different to normal forms?

I have the Acra's and though it felt strange the first time I used them, I love them now. I do tend to go back to Performance forms on flatter nails though.
Its hard to explain how to use them, you have two pieces to one nail, and one fits over the other to keeps it in place.
you get different sizes for different size nails.

We used to distribute these and I can't now for the life of me, remember what happened - anyway, there is a couple of threads on here somewhere - I do know, that we sold all the last ones we had - you can always google them!:)

Glorsclaws said:
I have the Acra's and though it felt strange the first time I used them, I love them now. I do tend to go back to Performance forms on flatter nails though.
Its hard to explain how to use them, you have two pieces to one nail, and one fits over the other to keeps it in place.
you get different sizes for different size nails.

I have them somewhere.....and got them from Designer Nails YEARS ago.....used to love them....but now can't be bothered with all the faff....would rather size & select a tip...or use Performance forms......each to their own....That said...I still wouldn't part with them...Just in case!!!!

Mrs Geek said:
we sold all the last ones we had - you can always google them!:)
I know...I bought em!:wink2:

Glorsclaws said:
I know...I bought em!:wink2:

Well done Glo - knew I wasn't going crazy!! :o

Oh I thought it was me!!! I could not find it either I even got my glasses out LOL!!!!

Caz xxx

Peter Pan said:
i went there earlier flower - they actually advertise them, but when you click on the link - they not showing up

caz3 said:
Oh I thought it was me!!! I could not find it either I even got my glasses out LOL!!!!

Caz xxx

No honey its me...............LOL

Try this one, click on supplies along the top then on 'forms' pick any one they are near the bottom (nails 2000) pretty good price.

http://www.nailsupplycenter.com/

Im chuffed been looking for the metal forms for years yippeee found them.

Hope this one helps

Take care xx by the way they are good!!

I have seen some OPI teflon forms on the net don't know if they sell them over here though!

which ones on the list are the acra c forms?
thanks

Let us know how you get on with these. If anyone buys them that is!!

smiler13334 said:
No honey its me...............LOL

Try this one, click on supplies along the top then on 'forms' pick any one they are near the bottom (nails 2000) pretty good price.

http://www.nailsupplycenter.com/

went there too - but when you go to the check out - these nail forms dont show up - only the forms on a roll - bummer

Just emailed them I will let you know what they say.

I could not buy them either.

Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back