Advanced electrolysis using Apilus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerty

Reaction score
hi all

I have an Apilus Cleo with blend upgrade and wonder if anyone has used it for red vein treatment. If so what setting would you recommend to treat red veins?

Thanks

Gerty xoxo

hi all

I have an Apilus Cleo with blend upgrade and wonder if anyone has used it for red vein treatment. If so what setting would you recommend to treat red veins?

Thanks

Gerty xoxo

I have the Apilus Junior and I don't use it for advanced work as I don't find it very effective. You would need the Apilus platinum to do advanced work, however I'd be curious to see if anyone used the Apilus senior for thread veins

I don’t do electrolysis but I’m pretty sure we have an apilus junior and we use it for advanced electrolysis treatments. My therapist had a training session with Penny Turvey who came highly recommended and she knew the machine etc. We do thread veins, skin tag removal, cherry angiomas etc.

Vic x

Hi You can do skin blemish work on other models although I think little bear means that there is a dedicated thermo-coagulation programme on advanced models. I have a programme on mine and they display the factory setting but you still have to start low and increase depending on client and blemish treated. Your machine will be calibrated different to mine as you have a lower Hz setting, so would be unlikely to help. If in doubt start low and increase until you get satisfactory treatment results.

Thanks guys, interesting to see you are having success with advanced treatments on the Apilus Junior when I tried it I didn't find it effective but will try again based on essentia's guidelines [emoji846]

Latest posts

Back