advertising board

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I was thinking about putting a sign on the gate of my house, as I live on a main road by traffic lights, i thought about putting by appoinment only as i dont just want people wandering in.

would like to know your opinions on this or has any one else done this, if so was it more succesfull than trailing round doing a letter drop.

haven't done this personally jac but think it's a great idea. What else do people have to do when sat at lights (other than pick their nose- if they are a man LOL!). Put a brief description of services and contact number in bold and i am sure people will jot it down x

Hi

Somebody near where I live has a health & beauty sign (quite big) on the her wall by her gate....it certainly got my attention!. She doesn't live on a main road though - which would be my only worry - not sure if there are any rules about signs - especially by traffic lights. I would be inclined to check it's ok to do it with your local council

Yea, I agree, check with the council AND the neighbours LOL! They may tell the council for you & then you'll get a visit & asked how many clients you expect thru the doors daily (really what they mean is how many cars will be coming & going).
I have the nosiest neighbours on the planet but even if I didn't I would check first.

Karen x

Latest posts

Back