Advertising Nail Srevices directly to men?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Zoo

Reaction score
I need some help!

I have to design a poster, approx A4 size, to put in the mens toilets!!! (They will be laminated of course!!!!:eek: )

I figure that now is the time to get guys thinking about Christmas and what better way to get their attention than to stick a poster in front of them at the urinal:twisted: !!!!!

I need to get across that their wives, g/f's, mistresses!!! would benefit from a gift voucher for Christmas.

If anyone has any ideas.......please help!

PM me if it's easier and thanks!!

xxxxx

What grabs a mans attentions..(sorry some mens) Sex, Food and Football...with a gift of beautiful nails for your loved ones...you may be rewarded with doing this, eating this and watching this...so spoil yourself this Christmas by spoiling your lady with a beautiful manicure with me...blah blah blah....

sorry this was all i could think off....see why i aint in sales...lol xxx

i did this once about football, something like its a game of two halves
i.e 45 mins ech way i.e 45 mins each hand
what can she be doing whist your watching the game getting her nails done!!! something like that!!!

How about something like, fancy having your back scratched this Christmas, then why not treat your loved one to a new set of nails ... or something along those lines!!!

(oi where've you been again, you PROMISED you'd come on more often! MWAH!)

Sassy Hassy said:
How about something like, fancy having your back scratched this Christmas, then why not treat your loved one to a new set of nails ... or something along those lines!!!

SASSY I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THE SAME THING! It's an excellent idea (i'm sure i thought of it first). My bloke said he couldn't wait for me to get nails so i could scratch his back (although he was a bit disappointed they are actually blunt ha ha) but now he loves me to use them to stroke his head.

in fact, this is such a good idea i might ask the porters at work to put me a poster up in the men's loo.

Sassy Hassy said:

I am coming on more often!!!! Last time it was 3 months!!!!!! Luv ya Sass!! :hug:

All I seem to be doing is going round in circles thats why I asked for your help. I spend hours at this blasted computer trying to do my own price lists, advertising etc....the only one that enjoys it is the kitten, he quite happily helps!!!!!

I think the 'back scratching' is a great idea and I like the footie angle as well....oh well, off to the drawing board!!!!

xxxx

Latest posts

Back