Advertising online help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozzyo

Reaction score
There are many of us here who have websites, and its a great way of getting business. And I've seen several threads asking for feedback on websites etc and this inspired me to put together a guide outlining my experiences and suggestions of how you could advertise on line.

This just covers some basics to it, but I'd really like to expand it to include subjects you would like to know about. Or have you found stuff that has worked for you?

Have you thought about or used blogs, twitter, facebook or something else?

Anyway, the guide is freely available to anyone interested, would love some feedback and suggestions on topics to cover!

Mat

I haven't had chance to read through it fully yet but......WOW

I think you've covered everything and more !!

Also I had a look at the websites you have designed they are ace, I didn't even know you designed them !

Thanks! Let me know if there is anything you would like to know about and I'll add it in ... I'm already working on the next update!

One of the things I've found since going full-time is that the majority of us are too small a business for a lot of companies and suppliers out there, we don't have enough money for them to be interested. So I think its great that we have resources like Salon Geek to be able to support and help each other, and I hope this can help people build their businesses too. :)

Mat

Thanks Matt, excellent advice to help us through the jungle of internet advertising, it all seems much clearer now. What a star!!:)

Some good info here, first though I need to sort out a website.

Thanks for the feedback from everyone, i'm already working on the next update! Please let me know what questions you'd like answered to be included. :)

ok who has broken it :lol:,
i have tried to subcribe 6 times and it wont let me

Oh bugger! Whats the error Lou? That or just drop me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll e-mail you a copy. :)

Mat

I have PMed you hun, thanks :hug:

I have just subscribed and it was ok x

Matt, thanks for this. It was info I knew already but very handy to have it written down and in one place.

I would like to add that customer data capture is very important. This can be done in a number of ways from a simple sign up, to a free competition or a sign up for an online resource on internet advertising :) As long as you get permission you can market to these people again (but you have to give them the option to leave too). Something like mailchimp works well for this.

I am sure this type of thing will be covered in future articles. Great first one.

Jo Beauty products | Beauty Therapy | Professional Treatments | Beauty Supplies- Moorspa.co.uk

Latest posts

Back