Advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONZIE

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I placed an ad in the yellow pages this year but only a free linage but I really don't think I'm going to get much joy from this as this year there ard loads doing the same thing!! Also I go under the name of Elegant nails and right under my linage there is another free line advert for Elegant nail studio!! Think I'm gonna have to think of something else to bring in some business

DONZIE said:
Hi everyone,
I placed an ad in the yellow pages this year but only a free linage but I really don't think I'm going to get much joy from this as this year there ard loads doing the same thing!! Also I go under the name of Elegant nails and right under my linage there is another free line advert for Elegant nail studio!! Think I'm gonna have to think of something else to bring in some business
Hi Donna
is this other studio in your area...the reason i am asking is that clients may get confused as to which is your salon etc. if they are, i would think about changing your name if that is practical or you could put your name underneath your business name so as to differentiate between the two salons. I personally think that adverts in the yeloow pages are better if they are boxed and have some detail as to treatments etc. i know before i was qualified i would tend to look at these more as they tend to look more professional...just a thought though
i have just placed my ad in the yellow pages, for a boxed ad which cost me around £90 for 12months, which i personally think is worth it.If you contact hem speak to David Edwards the sales consultant he told me about promotional offers i saved £63.60

HTH

If you are a member of ANT there is domething in the membership about being listed under their entry in the yellow pages - so people will see you are ANT member. Not sure how you go about doing it though, they don't send any info abot it with the membership pack unfortunately - (although I gave them some feedback saying I thought they should). I think you have to phone them to find out more and organise it).

Latest posts

Back