advice for hair extentions!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyG

Reaction score
Hiya, I wanted some advice please :) Im getting some bonded extentions in on thursday and have a wedding on saturday!

Im gonna go to the hairdressers on saturday and ask for big hair, shall i blow dry it myself (as it is hard to do with bonds) and ask them to put rollers in? should they be heated? Is this possible with bonded extentions? any advice how to get big hair with extentions? I have straight hair naturally thanks
xx:lol:

I've wanted bonded extensions for aaaages! How lucky are you ;)
I think they can use heated rollers, the rollers themselves dont actually touch the scalp/bonds so it's fine. Plus its amazing what you can do with a hairbrush, good blowdry and hairspray alone! Let them know what you want I'm sure they can help.

Where are you going and how much are you paying, do you mind me asking? Would love to here your experience once you've had them put in! Have searched the net high and low for stories and I can't find any.

Good Luck! x

I've wanted bonded extensions for aaaages! How lucky are you ;)
I think they can use heated rollers, the rollers themselves dont actually touch the scalp/bonds so it's fine. Plus its amazing what you can do with a hairbrush, good blowdry and hairspray alone! Let them know what you want I'm sure they can help.

Where are you going and how much are you paying, do you mind me asking? Would love to here your experience once you've had them put in! Have searched the net high and low for stories and I can't find any.

Good Luck! x

Hey thanks for replying,

Well ive had them in before and they cant really blowdry it big as the bonds get in the way and there is lots of hair - i always feel guilty going for a wash with bonds in as they are such a pain to dry! haha, so was thinking go with it dry and then let them put rollers in for me? shall i just get them to put the rollers in for me and go home with them in and take them out just before i go as i want big hair!! haha

Well i have had them a few times now and i absolutely love them, They dont do any damage to my hair, to be honest i feel my hair is healthier when i get them taken out as it has always grown lots, and i tend to use less heat on my hair when i have them in, Ive never had weave or anything else and never would i dont think!

Luckily my friends mum does them for me, and i buy the hair seperately!

Look on gumtree and places like that and buy your own hair then pay for someone to put them in as i think it is cheaper!!

I buy the remy hair! Really good quality and they stay lovely for a long time.They last me ages.

Hope this helps

xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back