Advice from a Mobile Nail Tech Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codam

Reaction score
Hiya, My question is about the case/trolley that you carry all your bits and bobs around with you.... at the moment I use a BQ Tool box on wheels it does the job but doesnt look good, and its getting a bit tatty so im on the lookout for another, Ive seen the silver aluminum ones, but are they any good as im always seeing them for sale?

Has anyone got any advice on which ones are best and why also where from and how much. :biggrin:

Thanks

Charming Nails

Hey,

You may want to take a look at Beauty Boxes, they have some great cases in silver or lovely pink!!

http://www.beauty-boxes.com/

I got one from them about a year ago...they are great quality!

Excellent thanks I'll have a look.

x

From that thread link, it looks as though the B & Q ones are still the winner, the problem I have with the one I have is keeping my bottles standing up, especially my undercoat and top coat bottles, is there any out there that have good sturdy compartments??

Thanks again x

codam said:
From that thread link, it looks as though the B & Q ones are still the winner, the problem I have with the one I have is keeping my bottles standing up, especially my undercoat and top coat bottles, is there any out there that have good sturdy compartments??

Thanks again x

I have an alluminium 3 tier one that has elastic straps around the 4 sides of the top compartment to hold bottle etc it is really deep too. I find it great I got mine from Ellisons it has a retractable pulling handle so you can carry it with the handle on the top or pull it as it also has wheels. It is very sturdy as usually mine feels as though I am lugging a dead body around and I have had no problems with the handle not being able to take the weight. The 3 tiers can be used independatly too so you do not have to use all 3 at the same time. :green:

codam said:
Hiya, My question is about the case/trolley that you carry all your bits and bobs around with you.... at the moment I use a BQ Tool box on wheels it does the job but doesnt look good, and its getting a bit tatty so im on the lookout for another, Ive seen the silver aluminum ones, but are they any good as im always seeing them for sale?

Has anyone got any advice on which ones are best and why also where from and how much. :biggrin:

Thanks

Charming Nails

B&Q do the silver ones too and they are only £25

Latest posts

Back