Advice from employers/salon owners?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paige@TheClinik

Reaction score
One of our girls has told us that she can no longer do Saturday's due to child care issues. She is a good therapist and it is completely genuine but she is our only therapist to do every Saturday, another does alternates and we have nurses in the other Saturday. We basically need at least one beauty therapist in on a Saturday.
After being bit on the bum the past few years employing therapists (7 months on the sick, not working as well as they should or would if they were self employed) we swore that anyone else that came would be self employed. Obviously there isn't a chance in hell I'll get a good self employed therapist for one day a week so we want to take on part time Friday's & Saturday's definitely and other days negotiable. Am I still being unrealistic? Obviously if I can see they can build a good client base they can work as much as they like.
Has anyone got any advice for me? I've put posters in the window and posted on indeed & fb but we have had no response in almost a week.
IF YOU ARE A SELF EMPLOYED THERAPIST IN WEST YORKSHIRE PLEASE PM ME :)
Xx

One of our girls has told us that she can no longer do Saturday's due to child care issues. She is a good therapist and it is completely genuine but she is our only therapist to do every Saturday, another does alternates and we have nurses in the other Saturday. We basically need at least one beauty therapist in on a Saturday.
After being bit on the bum the past few years employing therapists (7 months on the sick, not working as well as they should or would if they were self employed) we swore that anyone else that came would be self employed. Obviously there isn't a chance in hell I'll get a good self employed therapist for one day a week so we want to take on part time Friday's & Saturday's definitely and other days negotiable. Am I still being unrealistic? Obviously if I can see they can build a good client base they can work as much as they like.
Has anyone got any advice for me? I've put posters in the window and posted on indeed & fb but we have had no response in almost a week.
IF YOU ARE A SELF EMPLOYED THERAPIST IN WEST YORKSHIRE PLEASE PM ME :)
Xx

why do you doubt you will find a good therapist to work 1 day? Self-employed or employed, try universities and places of higher education. Many students who are retraining and may have level 2/3 beauty or other qualifications would love to rent 1 day a week at a reasonable rate. I should know I am one of them, sadly I live in london.

Latest posts

Back