Advice needed from a good colourist pics included

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evissa_

Reaction score
hi geeks

im not a hair geek in the slightest so bear with me, i got my hair colored yesterday by my cousin my hair got bleached then a toner put on top of it i wanted it like this purw white white hair colour.jpg and this is how it has turned out xxxx (2).jpgwhite hair colour.jpg

xxxx (2).jpg

xx.jpg

xxxxxxx.jpg

xxxx.jpg

any advice on how i can fix it would be really appreciated as i dont even want to leave the house at the moment:irked:

how many times you shampooed it? What shampoo you using? xoxo

Youre hair is like a sponge....it sucks any colour that it comes into contact with. Violet is used to tone out yellow so its kinda taken it a step too far ahaha, try shampooing with a cheap brand shampoo for a couple of days and then see if anything changes, if not ask youre stylist to do a bleach bath :)

ive washed it twice with lee stafford hot shots its a purple shampoo did i leave it in to long? my roots are yello the top section kinda purple and my ends blonde/white

Bleach bath on the pink parts is the only answer. Avoid the ends where the hair is white. Condition well! Good luck! :) x

Don't use any more purple shampoo, if it doesn't fade out with a regular shampoo go to the salon and get them to fix it x

Latest posts

Back