Advice needed plz!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie76

Reaction score
hi everyone just a quicky ere:hug:!! Im tryin to learn myselp to sculpture at the min and im stuck on summat? can anyone tell me how thick do i apply the white gel to make the tip? as ive done it on myself looked ok untill i it broke of :sad: didnt hurt so i guess i did it to thin!!! any advice would be greatfull thanx xxx

I would do it in layers hun rather than one big application.

Do you do each nail individually and then cure or not?

What product do you use?

Do it in thin layers much easier!

hiya i got IBD xtreme gel white, blush & clear a friend told me this was good stuff ???? 1st time ive used it was on my self last night i tryed it on its own (build the nail) and also used a white tip with the blush & clear as overlay im s newby to be honest and want my nails to last a bit and not pong of so soon :) xxx sorry i did thin coat ov blush then thick white then thick clear? is this wrong???

It is easier and the white gel will cure better if you apply in layers and not just a big 'blob'!

Don't make them too thick though so they look like door stops!

IBD is good stuff I use it.I use strong builder not the extreme tho never tried it....my sculpts are really strong

thanx to u both :p just one more lol how thick should i be doin it then and how many layers r we talkin about??? sorry to be so thick at this but sculpture look so nice and i wanna get it right b4 i start doin it ppl.... dont want em comin back to me sayin they r peelin off or broke :-( xx

Do them in real thin layers until they look like a plastic tip then do the overlays

Latest posts

Back