Advice needed - shop opening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelly

Reaction score
Hi all

I would be very grateful for any advice.... I am about to take over an existing business, very excited and very nervous :wink2: Any tips out there, never done anything like this b4. There are clientle there and as I work from home, I will be taking my clients with me, hopefully it will be mine by Easter :!:
Forgot to mention, there are four sunbeds, one nail station and a beauty room

Just watch about how much they push about their present clientele. I have so often heard that once you get in the shop they either don't materialise, or they go with the existing owner, or just go elsewhere anyway. Otherwise I'm afraid I can' t speak from experience I'm afraid.

How exciting for you Michelle! Is it a very busy salon? How about the staff have they been there for a while and are estabilshed or will you be by yourself? You may want to put out a little survey or suggestion box and ask the exsisting clientelle what they want to see in the salon or and changes that may be needed? I am sure you will make it a success. It will be hard work but well worth it!!!! Best of Luck to you!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back