Advice on Austrailian Bodycare products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciara1980

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I was at the pro beauty show in the RDS Dulblin at the weekend and bought some ABC products as the brand had been recommended by loads of geeks. I bought the Hand and Body lotion as i want to use it as an after wax lotion . The lady retailing the product at the show advised that i use the hand and body lotion for legs, back and large areas and for the face and bikini area she advised i use the active face cream.
I purchased both items aswell as the hygene wipes but my question is this
can i use the face and body lotion on the bikini area. The lady said they did not recommend it as it was too harsh on sensitive areas but other people have told me this lotion is fine on the bikini and aids with prevention of ingrown hairs. I do a hugh amount of brazilian and hollywood waxing so it would be more practicle for me to use a lotion that would cover all body waxing, although i dont mind having a seperate cream for the face.
any advice welcome
ciara

This is what the Austrailian Bodycare Professional Training Manual, says:

Salon after-wax treatment:

Hand and Body Lotion - legs, bikini areas, underarms, backs, chest and any other body area.

Active Face Cream - any facial waxing, nipples or more sensitive bikini lines or underarms (also very good post electrolysis).

I have used the Hand and Body Lotionon bikini areas, nobody has ever giving me any negative feedback about it, I also use it on my own bikini.

Hope this helps. :hug:

I use the hand and body lotion on the bikini and the active face cream for facial waxing.

HTH

Hi

Ideally you should use the ABC Hand & Body Lotion for just that (Hand & Body) - before the Active cream was introduced it was suitable for using on sensitive areas such as bikins etc. Research and development found that the senstivie areas required a new specifically formulated cream for sensitive areas as the original Hand & Body can be a little strong/active.

The Hand & Body Lotion has 5% Tea Tree Oil in it and the Active Cream has only 1% - thus making it more gentle on sensitive areas - it also has added Vitamins A & E, antioxidants for protection and Jojoba oil to nourish.

I personally recommed you use the Active Cream for delicate areas and Hand & Body for the larger, more tougher areas.....if you need any more advice please feel free to ask.... hth:)

thank girls for all the advice.
ciara

Latest posts

Back