advice on technique please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

housewife

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering if anyone could advise me on the best technique. i have a client who would like blonde through the ends i think she means like all the celebs seem to be having it with what looks like grown out roots and what colour would you use she around a base 3 with faded out magenta red lowlights any advice would be appriciated. thanks

if she is a base 3 i would be heading towards a caramel also use the brush on technique instead of foiling (it's late and i've had a long day so for the life of me I can't remember the name for it) :)

this is the ombre effect if memory serves well and i believe the technique the poster above is speaking about is ballyage or sumthing along that lines. . x

thanks so much for the advice i was going to bleach then add toner if ur sayin go for a caramel what colour would you advise to use with her being so dark sorry i am a junior shes a relitive that would like it doing and i would like to do it as i am intested in the tenique i have seen it a few times and i love the outcome many thanks again for your advice :)

Latest posts

Back