advice pls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiggle

Reaction score
I'm not a hairdresser : ( spent lots of money on blonde foils today.. she did a really good job but did half head and I really don't like the darker underneath and wish I'd had a full colour...(don't like the contrast, my fault not hers) how soon can I go back and have full head colour? I'm a mid brown? and until then, as now broke could I risk a home colour/lift - dark blonde?

I'm not a hairdresser : ( spent lots of money on blonde foils today.. she did a really good job but did half head and I really don't like the darker underneath and wish I'd had a full colour...(don't like the contrast, my fault not hers) how soon can I go back and have full head colour? I'm a mid brown? and until then, as now broke could I risk a home colour/lift - dark blonde?

No!!! You will wreck the highlights you have just paid for. Go back and get the underneath highlighted. A slapped on home colour will look much worse than darker underneath.

No!!! You will wreck the highlights you have just paid for. Go back and get the underneath highlighted. A slapped on home colour will look much worse than darker underneath.
totally agree....also box colours 'dark blonde' dont tend to lift very well on darker hair and leave it looking orange rather than the colour on the box ive seen so many disasters from people doin this

Noooo dont use a home dye!! Call the salon and ask to speak to the stylist, tell her you love the colour but wish you had gone for full head. Ask if you could go back and just get underneath highlighted, hopefullly would get charged less, maybe for a Tbar for example as it wont be too much more work for the stylist.
Good luck

Latest posts

Back