Cancelling out the red!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kegster89

Reaction score
Hi ive not posted on here for a really long time as i no longer work as a hairdresser but im in desperate need of some advice for my own hair pleassse! Ive been full head bleach for years and wanted to warm my hair up to something more natural. I used 8/73 will 1/4 8/43 a formula on the wella site and it grabbed to really red. I foiled a few areas out the front with 1.9 bleqch and it lifted out a lot i then toned them with 8/38 and used to 8/73 alone on the rest. The mid length to ends are a really nice colour but the roots look really red. What can i use to tone them down without it all going ashy or to dark? Tia xx

Hi ive not posted on here for a really long time as i no longer work as a hairdresser but im in desperate need of some advice for my own hair pleassse! Ive been full head bleach for years and wanted to warm my hair up to something more natural. I used 8/73 will 1/4 8/43 a formula on the wella site and it grabbed to really red. I foiled a few areas out the front with 1.9 bleqch and it lifted out a lot i then toned them with 8/38 and used to 8/73 alone on the rest. The mid length to ends are a really nice colour but the roots look really red. What can i use to tone them down without it all going ashy or to dark? Tia xx
Colour touch 7/1

Latest posts

Back