Advice regarding renting a space

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

studdedskull

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not sure how to handle this situation as it's my first time renting a space and I've always been mobile.
Tomorrow will be my first day at a salon that I will be renting a space in. This was sorted last tuesday but nothing has been signed and no money has changed hands yet. The thing is a salon contacted me over the weekend that is closer to home, is busier and the rent is a bit cheaper. I went to see it today and its so much better. Even the owner is so much more passionate it and I get a really good vibe from her.
I really want to go with Salon 2 now.
I don't know how to let Salon 1 down. I initially accepted this place as no other salons near me had any space going. Isn't this always the way? Like buses, nothing for ages then 2 come along at once!
any ideas or suggestions would be very helpful.
Thank you.

If no contact has been signed then they is nothing binding you to salon one.

I would just call her or go in and see them and just be honest. You have to think about your business and if you feel happier with the second place then that's the place you need to be. Good luck. X

Thanks K-Anne. :)

Latest posts

Back