Affinage b red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piersstanaway

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I recently did a clients hair with affinage b red (similar to majicontrast red) as a global colour with 9% she has shoulder length hair. The colour was amazing, even, and extremely vibrant even over colour build up. Now she has informed me her workplace has asked her to tone down the hair because of the brightness and unnatural colour !! so my question is i need a result 6.6 Am I safe to just say apply 3/4 6.6 1/4 6 to tone this very vibrant red to a more subtle red.
Any Ideas greatly appreciated :wink2:

Yeah this should work out fine, still red but less vibrant :) xx

Hi everyone,
I recently did a clients hair with affinage b red (similar to majicontrast red) as a global colour with 9% she has shoulder length hair. The colour was amazing, even, and extremely vibrant even over colour build up. Now she has informed me her workplace has asked her to tone down the hair because of the brightness and unnatural colour !! so my question is i need a result 6.6 Am I safe to just say apply 3/4 6.6 1/4 6 to tone this very vibrant red to a more subtle red.

Will the 6 and 6.6 be affinage too? (infiniti)

Hi everyone,

I had the same prob last week with a client! But I used majicontrast I went straight in with a majirouge 666 no base and the result was a deeper richer red I'd leave the base and go straight in with fashion colour it def b more of a NATURAL shade lol hope that helps good luck :)

Latest posts

Back