Affinage reds question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitty78

Reaction score
I've dabbled with this brand but not used it enough to know how to use it fully if that makes sense! I love the 6.652 red pepper and want to use it to colour my hair. How do the reds tend to come out? any tips i need to know? Ta very muchly in advance

I've dabbled with this brand but not used it enough to know how to use it fully if that makes sense! I love the 6.652 red pepper and want to use it to colour my hair. How do the reds tend to come out? any tips i need to know? Ta very muchly in advance

Straight over with 3% if you're darkening or on the same level and it'll be lovely...amazing colour, my favourite on the spice rack!

Last edited:
Only used it once but it's a great colour really like it x

So will it be bright enough without adding the intensives? Am wanting it as a full head.

So will it be bright enough without adding the intensives? Am wanting it as a full head.

Well it depends how you want it, affinage colours are quite true to the colour chart so if the colour you see is the colour you want then just use that, if you want it a bit brighter put some intensives in, but i'd say if you're going to put intensives in use this as a ratio example 100g 6,652, 30g 0,6 and 10g 0,2 but only 150g of 3% as you're darking and increasing tone so you add the instensives in with the mix rather than including them. Also what depth are your roots and ends?

Latest posts

Back