Age for foundation course??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateyork1

CND Grand Master Geek!!!
Reaction score
Hi there,

My daughter would like to do nails eventually and has been asking me what age you can do the foundation course from - does anybody know? I'm guessing it will be 16 but not sure xx

I think youre right kate - there was an article in on of the updates, about a 16 year old that had actually done her masters, so i cant see a problem with your daughter wanting to start at 16, why not pm samuel, im sure he will put you right

Thanks Glynis, Fran's actually said if she can't do it before 16 then that's what she wants for her 16th birthday! xx

kateyork1 said:
Hi there,

My daughter would like to do nails eventually and has been asking me what age you can do the foundation course from - does anybody know? I'm guessing it will be 16 but not sure xx

yeah i think it is 16 Kate, im sure when i called to enquire about mine they said over 16 but it seems ages ago now!
wow didnt know you had a daughter, you look far to youthful to have kids! maybe its a nail tech trait (although when i have them ill prob look ancient!)
hth
lou x

kateyork1 said:
Thanks Glynis, Fran's actually said if she can't do it before 16 then that's what she wants for her 16th birthday! xx
my daughter wants to train when she is old enough also. must be something in the genes or they see what a great job it is.

looby4444 said:
yeah i think it is 16 Kate, im sure when i called to enquire about mine they said over 16 but it seems ages ago now!
wow didnt know you had a daughter, you look far to youthful to have kids! maybe its a nail tech trait (although when i have them ill prob look ancient!)
hth
lou x

Lol - she's 14!! So I'm definately old enough but thanks. Don't always feel or act old enough though!!!! xx

jac extreme said:
my daughter wants to train when she is old enough also. must be something in the genes or they see what a great job it is.

Mine does too and she's only 12!! funny she's always had a thing about feet and loves doing people's feet.
And she's better than me at fiddling about with rhinestones etc...:(

Latest posts

Back