Air bubbles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldarcys

Reaction score
can someone pls give me some advice have been doing nails for about 7 yrs & myself & an employee r finding our acrylic often not all the time has air bubles in it . Have been mixing different ratios of liquid etc no difference, been using brush correctly cant understand thanks ldarcys :confused:

air bubbles could be due to working to wet or too dry, patting instead of pressing, not submersing your brush fully to wake it up, or monomer thats not fresh in the dappen dish. cant think of anything else? have you changed your product maybe? i'm sure other geeks will come up with more solutions

It always helps if you allow the bead to settle for a few seconds. I bathe my brush to soak all the bristles then press the brush so all the tiny bubbles trapped in the bristles are released. Try not to 'play' with the product too much as this may also help. Do a search for 'airbubbles' there is lots of good advise.

Take care xx

hi,I am from Czech rep.so my anglish is not so goed.The bobels in acryl:put -dup your pencel slowly in liqid,so the hair wil be lay down.Keep it aboout 3sec.you can see thet some bobels all redy go op.Then strike your pencel slowly2-3times.Make bobel in powder en put it on the nail.push the pencel wish acryl against the nais for +-2sec.Of course is nececerly thet you dont work much dry!I wish you good luck!If youu wona ask me somethink als you can write me: [email protected] I am working in Holland.BYEEEEEEEEEEE

Hi there some good advice here. When you place your bead on the nail wait a few moments until it settles before patting and smoothing.

Latest posts

Back