Air flow on spray tan gun cutting out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyspook

Reaction score
I have a nearly 4 year old Earlex HVLP 5001 (AKA Busy Bronzer). It has done me proud up until now but have been having a few problems lately where the air flow seems to cut out therefore stopping the solution coming out. It seems to work okay if I shake it whilst spraying but this is a pain in the ar*e and also doesn't produce the best results or look very professional. The motor seems to run as normal.

I have stripped the gun down, clean it regularly and it is still messing around.
I have enough solution in. Not sure what the problem is unless its just getting old?

Do you think its time for a new gun? I'm thinking Helia Gun ? Or should I go for a whole new machine, new motor as well? Ie TS50.

I am need of a new spray tan tent as well so may look at some good packages?

When was the last time you cleaned the air filter in the machine. This should be done everyday or you can end up with machine overheating and not supplying enough air flow. The filters are basically a sponge that you need to rinse out with water. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back