Airbrushing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggip

Reaction score
HELLO FRIENDS, WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU COULD GIVE SOME ADVICE ON AIRBRUSH TRAINING FOR NAILS. I WOULD LOVE A BIT MORE INFORMATION ON THIS (e.g. where i could get equipment, how much etc) AND WHERE I COULD FIND A COURSE NEAR ME. I CAN'T GET TO EXCEL AT THE MINUTE AS TOO MANY COMMITTMENTS. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP.:wink2:

There is a great nail tech called JackieMc she is in ireland like yourself and does lots of airbrushing :cool:
I am sure she can help with any questions.
Hths

Hi Mags. Nice to 'meet' you. :) I'm Sean, Jackie's other half. We've had quite a few nail techs from up north who have taken the training. I'll ask her to contact you when she gets back. In the meantime, you can if you wish, check out her training class details, Nail Art Training You can find detailed directions and some helpful info there also. If you have any other questions, just fire away.

Just had a look at your website fab-o-lishous you guys have got some real talent!

Thanks Jodie, glad you like the website.

Hi Mags, I'll email you with details of the airbrush training classes I hold, I've had quite a few people come from the North (I'm based in Dublin) and can help sort out a nice but cheap B&B for you if you wanted to stay over for the night (I haven't a clue how far away Carrickfergus is from Dublin!).

Jackie :D

pmsl ... fire away get it !! pmsl

sorry off thread .. too much chocolate today !

back on thread ! id recommend jackiemc 110% and would not hesitate to pop on a plane again for training, in fact will be organising something in a month or so for some advance airbrushing training

FAB FAB FAB

kx

Seanny said:
Hi Mags. Nice to 'meet' you. :) I'm Sean, Jackie's other half. We've had quite a few nail techs from up north who have taken the training. I'll ask her to contact you when she gets back. In the meantime, you can if you wish, check out her training class details, Nail Art Training You can find detailed directions and some helpful info there also. If you have any other questions, just fire away.

Karren..... you've been sniffing yer monomer again haven't ya, gal? LOL But thanks for the compliment and I'm looking forward to you coming over again - we'll shop at the posh shops next time...... not in the ghetto! LMAO

Mags, I just sent you a huge long email via this site and it got lost in cyberspace so I'll try to remember everything I wrote and send it again, may take me a little while. Apologies if you end up getting two similar posts!

Jackie

Thanks for the compliment Jodie, glad you like it.

Karren, I take it that there's not much happening in Whitely today, huh? Nutter! :p

one very grateful and happy nail biter and one nail technician who's eaten way too many flakes !

speak soon Sean

kx

thanks everyone for your help. look forward to your e mail jackie. you helped me before with product advice and introduced me to this site. Must say you've got a lot to answer for as i spend far too long on website. Only joking, i would be lost without you all. cheers again. x

Latest posts

Back