Akzents or NSI??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AKZENTZ,AKZENTZ, AKZENTZ, AKZENTZ. I love the way i can order on the web any time of night, post karren a question etc, i think its a good product and good personal service.

frenchy said:
Oh, forgot

Little Angel was right, their customer sales gives a lot be to desired.
Bad attitude NSI.

I would just like to say that I have been dealing with NSI for over a year now and never ever had any problems with them.

They are helpful and friendly and allow you to contact them at all hours.

All the ladies know me now and they all do their best to help if I have a problem!!!

Another geek on here also had a problem and they sorted it out extremely fast!

i agree with Vicki, i bought some exteme white from the show (well what i thought was extreme white) in the heat of things i had picked up the wrong colour as it was in the wrong basket (totally my fault)
i rang Nsi and they told me to send it back, they sent a replacement out within 2 days after recieving the product from me...excellent service!!!

Never had a problem with ordering over the internet and it always comes next day too!

xxx

Hi

I overcame this problem by cutting out a piece of card and wrapping silver tin foil around it then placing it on the base of the lamp - this also keeps the lamp from getting 'gunked' up with gel.

smiler13334 said:
I have seen quite a few with plastic bases no reflective stuff. Mind you I havent done a set of gels for a while and we both know how quick things move especially in our industry.

Thank you!

Take care

This reflective bit has really got me wondering so sent a few e-mails and will find out soon.

I think your right about the even cure Kaznails!

Good idea with the foil VickyB, will keep that in mind.

Looking on Anna's site she has two lamps either side of the client, that is a good idea for curing both lots of fingers first then the thumbs at the same time.

When I hear anything new will let you know! and I will be back when I have received my gels and had a play.......................can't wait.

Take care

why not put one hand ontop of one another in the lamp?

when i did my lcn training they had a message pad inside the lamp, simple and effective - tear the page off ready for the next client!!

GOod thread you got me going about azkents now!

I used to use nsi, HATED the white the others were ok though - ripped me right off on the postage, charged me TWICE, never got the refund till this day its sat on my account as free postage on my next order BUT i dont buy from them anymore !!!!

Amb x

MINKUS said:
why not put one hand ontop of one another in the lamp?

when i did my lcn training they had a message pad inside the lamp, simple and effective - tear the page off ready for the next client!!

GOod thread you got me going about azkents now!

I used to use nsi, HATED the white the others were ok though - ripped me right off on the postage, charged me TWICE, never got the refund till this day its sat on my account as free postage on my next order BUT i dont buy from them anymore !!!!

Amb x

One hand on top of the other? that's an idea, but wonder how many times a Client shakes and bashes them.lol I do that sometimes when I pick up a spoonfull of coffee and my hand takes on another personality and it goes everywhere!! :D

The message pad is a cool idea!

Thanks Amb

Got a reply from Anna (thanks Anna, enjoy the rest of your holiday!) about our question and in her opinion the reflective layer is important because It reflects the UV rays and makes the cure stronger and more even.
Just like you tan more when there is fresh (white and reflective) snow on
the ground or on the water (while swimming)

So Kasnails you have a browny point, thanks honey!

Take care

smiler13334 said:
Got a reply from Anna (thanks Anna, enjoy the rest of your holiday!) about our question and in her opinion the reflective layer is important because It reflects the UV rays and makes the cure stronger and more even.
Just like you tan more when there is fresh (white and reflective) snow on
the ground or on the water (while swimming)

So Kasnails you have a browny point, thanks honey!

Take care

I asked this question on the justnailz forum last night just to be sure and got the same answer from Deb...

about needing two lamps and curing both hands at once .. I have two lamps one at each side but to be honest its for the comfort of the client rather than speed....so that there not having to twist around to put a right hand into a lamp thats on the left and vice versa.... I apply to one hand then cure and while that one is curing I`m applying the gel to the other hand, then do the 2 thumbs together... so no time wasted..also if you do both hands together by the time you have finished the 2nd hand the gel could`ve moved on the 1st hand(depending on the type of gel used) or the client might knock it etc...

hope that makes sense??

Latest posts

Back