Akzentz Gels----coloured gels now in

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christine G

Reaction score
Just had a peep at Karen's site, (nails plus beauty), and see she now has the coloured gels for sale,,,,,only 7gm pots at the moment, but the colours look gorgeous..(had to oder, just couldn't resist!!!)

Christine

I'm not one to sit there and listen to peeps RAVE about a product and not have some myself:biggrin: ....so i placed my 'taster order' with a very very helpfull Karen yesterday and hope to have a play as soon as i get it !!

Hell i may even be brave and post a pic !!!!

AMb x

MINKUS said:
I'm not one to sit there and listen to peeps RAVE about a product and not have some myself:biggrin: ....so i placed my 'taster order' with a very very helpfull Karen yesterday and hope to have a play as soon as i get it !!

Hell i may even be brave and post a pic !!!!

AMb x

Yes please, lets have a piccie,,,,,,,,,,,don't know what your'e worried about, you always seem to know what your'e doing.

Let us know what you think compared to Bio.......happy playing.

Christine

i am an excellent bluffer !!! but thanks for the vote of confidence !!:hug: lol

amb x

are they the soak off gels i thought that was options.

yes jac they are the soak off ones

i spoke to karen yesterday and she said they aredue in very soon

do you use them with bio jac or on there own

got my pots of clear and pink yesterday, so havnt used them yet, was planning to use my white bio with it for french.

is it ok to use different brands of gel on one nail then?
i'm a gel novice and doing my training for Brisa on Monday.

did you get the soak off ones and are you planning to use all your bio/creative prep with it

also do you apply them in the same way as the bio - 4 layers of gel, base clear then 2 colour or clear and sealer or s colour top coat

i would be interested to hear as im very interested in trying some out

cheers

sorry to bombard you with questions on a saturday morning

as its a one component gel like bio and soaks off like bio, I dont see a problem, I prep with bio sanitiser and then scrubfresh, I dont feel like I have preped properly unless I use scrubfresh. I dont use brisa so I wouldnt know, but it is a hard gel so you would have to ask the experts.

i got mine today yay yay!!!! how that for service!!

I ordered 1 x options pink gel soak off (and use either the paint on white in the kit below or my brisa or my bio or my lcn white !!!!!!!)

and one akztentz try me kint in pink file off......opened them and they look SCRUMCIOUS so will try and have a play to day.

Amb x

will be checking this thread out with interest amber and would love to know how it compares with brisa. i must admit i have given up with brisa as my clients didnt like the filing down you know what they are like

anyway good luck with your playing

your lucky your postman is early mine doesnt normally get to me till lunch time

village post uuurrrggg

hanydanialis said:
i must admit i have given up with brisa as my clients didnt like the filing down you know what they are like
when it comes to rebalances are you not going to have filing/buffing down regardless of which gel you use?

with bio i do not rebalance i soak off everytimes which is about 3-4 weeks. this was on the recomendation of my educator.

maninly because the amount of time spent filing you can soak off just as quick.

would be interested to hear what other bio users do

Hello Tracy, With Bio I'll do one fill at 2 1/2 weeks then after 2 more weeks soak off & start over. The more layers the longer to soak off. The "S" gel has made it more durable, otherwise I was always soaking off.

Sharon:Grope:

hanydanialis said:
will be checking this thread out with interest amber and would love to know how it compares with brisa. i must admit i have given up with brisa as my clients didnt like the filing down you know what they are like

anyway good luck with your playing

your lucky your postman is early mine doesnt normally get to me till lunch time

village post uuurrrggg

yep...same here!!

having a play as we speak

hanydanialis said:
with bio i do not rebalance i soak off everytimes which is about 3-4 weeks. this was on the recomendation of my educator.

maninly because the amount of time spent filing you can soak off just as quick.

would be interested to hear what other bio users do

i normally soak off after 2or 3 sets.

as it doesnt file down much i dont want it getting too bulky. I find that the kanga an the koala are excellent for filing bio.

hth

amb

Come on then Amber,,,,,,let's see the piccies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine

Latest posts

Back