Akzentz or IBD? Need Crucial Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

areej

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Please help. I am a distributor, and need to make a choice between distributing ibd gels or akzentz. I have to make a decision, like, yesterday. Would someone be able to help me with pros and cons of each brand? Which is more expensive, easier to learn, better gels....I would be very grateful for anything. Thank you all so very much!

it depends what you are looking for from your gel, akzents is soak off, flexible and IBD is buff off and less flexible.

jac extreme said:
it depends what you are looking for from your gel, akzents is soak off, flexible and IBD is buff off and less flexible.

Akzentz offers a buff off and soak off gel.:)

oops yes you are right I was thinking of their options gel:o

areej said:
Hi everyone. Please help. I am a distributor, and need to make a choice between distributing ibd gels or akzentz. I have to make a decision, like, yesterday. Would someone be able to help me with pros and cons of each brand? Which is more expensive, easier to learn, better gels....I would be very grateful for anything. Thank you all so very much!

As Jac said, it depends what you are after. I use both Azkentz and IBD gels. IBD offer a buff off gel which is good value for money, flexible and very strong. Akzentz offer both buff off and soak off gels, of which I use both. I tend to use IBD for a very heavy handed customer but Akzentz for the rest.

Which is easiest to use? Both as easy as the other (inho)

I suppose you need to weigh up which offers the best support to it's distributors.

Latest posts

Back