American Manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
Hi,
need help in finding polishes that are suitable for an American manicure. I use Creative but are open to anything.

Thanks

hi,

i use creative's marilyn and pointe blanc and also orly's beverly hills plum and naked ivory, i love the results from both!

thanks nik

just checked them out in the catalogue, do you apply the Pink over the white? and how does the white look if you know waht i mean...I am looking for something very natural for a particular client.

nik said:
hi,

i use creative's marilyn and pointe blanc and also orly's beverly hills plum and naked ivory, i love the results from both!

Supernail sell American Manicure duo's, I have one but don't get asked to use it, mainly end up using it on myself :( my clients seem to prefer regular french
x

hi
i prefer the french myself also it is just this one particular client who prefers the natural look...Where can i buy this?

ValencianNails said:
Supernail sell American Manicure duo's, I have one but don't get asked to use it, mainly end up using it on myself :( my clients seem to prefer regular french
x

hi

i apply the white first then the pink - it is very translucent - also the white is more of a cream really, very natural looking.
for supernail try www.supernail.co.uk
creative is from designer nails and i get orly from my local aston & fincher

i use a star nails duo pack from Capital.

thanks Nik

Just registered with supernail, waiting for an email to access the site then going to check out the polishes....Cheers

nik said:
hi

i apply the white first then the pink - it is very translucent - also the white is more of a cream really, very natural looking.
for supernail try www.supernail.co.uk
creative is from designer nails and i get orly from my local aston & fincher

Thanks Di,

is this a natural finish? :?:

mooredianne said:
i use a star nails duo pack from Capital.

mamma said:
Thanks Di,

is this a natural finish? :?:

yes it is. lovely pinky colour and just a hint of enhanced free edge. sorry not a good explanation, but most people don't notice that a varnish has been applied, just comment on healthy looking nails!!

mamma said:
Hi,
need help in finding polishes that are suitable for an American manicure. I use Creative but are open to anything.

Thanks

OPI do a whole range of two in a box. Think they're called duo's or two tones or something. Ayway, they're great.

thanks everyone for your replys, don't know which one to try now as you all have suggested so many..........:o

Latest posts

Back