Hema free help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loulou4

Reaction score
Hi,
I am in the process of setting up a mobile beauty business and am struggling to find the right gel polish brand to use.
When I worked in a salon we used Jessica geleration which was good but is not hema free.
I have bought and tried samples of semilac, glitterbels and dali artistic and none of them have been great!
Please help me, I'm going insane spending hours every night trawling the internet trying to find a professional, hema free gel polish with a good range of colours that applies well and actually lasts!!

What are you finding not great about the brands you have tried? Is it consistency? Coverage? Longevity? If it's the latter, are you using the matching lamp for these brands? As that is the only way to test them fully. Also, training directly with a brand will show you how to apply their products for optimal results. I think especially for hema-free products, application technique may be different to non-hema-free products inorder for them to adhere.
I use and love Bio Sculpture. They are a premium brand and provide lasting results. They offer the Evo range, which is in bottles, however, those contain hema. But their Bio range is in pots and it hema-free (bar about 4 colours).

Thank you so much for replying! It is consistency and coverage mainly, plus with dali artistic I had 2 chipped nails after only 1 day so longevity was an issue there.
I have not used the brands own lamps to test them, I fully realise this will not give me a 100% accurate result, however I did not want to buy several different lamps while trialling different polishes to keep costs down. I will definitely purchase the correct lamp once I have decided on a gel range.
I have not tried bio sculpture, will give them a look. Thanks again X

Hello Loulou,
My company IKON.IQ created our first hypoallergenic and HEMA-free gel back in 2010 - we always cared about the safety of Nail Technicians and their clients, before it became a trend :) . Today we also offer three different ranges of hypoallergenic gel polishes. All gel polishes wear without cracks or lifting for 4 weeks in normal use.

You can read and download a short catalog here that gives a quick overview:
https://issuu.com/ikoniqnails/docs/ikon.iq-nails_catalog_en_2024

So I have just rebranded from Jessica, and I wanted a salon only brand, I went for CJP nail systems, when I tried the starter kit, I didn’t like it, it wouldn’t cure, so I thought what the hell, I bought the lamp! The difference was insane, the lamp really really matters. Even though it was the same whatt as my old one, it’s the wave length that makes the difference, also I didn’t realise, the prep for every nail system is so different! If you haven’t already, Join nail tech awareness on Facebook, so many techs are rebranding, and everyone writes reviews and stuff! 😊

Latest posts

Back