an inspired frenzy !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
Wow chicks - gone bananas & had a complete nail frenzy last night !!!!!
If you havent already seen it check out the demos on Christian Ceasars site - talk about inspiration!!!

Had an order of goodies yeterday and after watching the above am now wearing a MAD set of nails - if you can call them a set!!
Had a go at sculptin l& p after a long break & LUVVED it !!
Got glitter tips , crushed shell tips, dried flowers ,clear sculpted nails with glitter , 3d love hearts & butterflies - WOW talk about getting carried away !!!
Had a fantastic time !!!!!
Will wear them for a while for a bit of attention & advertising then will probably sculpt a set of french !!
EEWWW EERR I'm really into the sculptin & 3d acrylic stuff - possibly cos I used to do a lot of royal icing !!!!!
SO if you need to be inspired thats the place to go if you ask me !!!
Thanks for letting us know - you made my day (or days should I say )!!!
Talk soon no doubt
lots of love all
jayneym xxx

Would love to see them Jayne. Can you post some piccies of your wacky nails :?: :!:

Do you no the address 4 his site?

To take a look at them log on to www.imseurope.com and click on the cesars secrets logo. once you have gone through the intro click on demo at the top of the screen.

Hope this helps.

River

The demos on the site are so inspiring, I also tried sculpting. I can't wait for the new demo's in gel. :biggrin:

Hi Janeym

I am really pleased you like Christians demo's and so glad to hear they inspired you.:biggrin: If you have the chance to visit the Scratch Olympia show come and say hello I will be on Cesars Secrets stand A46. Christian will unfortunately not be joining us but he is sending some of his best championship winning techs to demo on the stand

come on then Jayne, u have to share your pics with us all!!

hey girls - sorry about this but at the mo I havent got 1 of them digital camera thingys & cos I'm a technophobe - I wouldnt have a clue how to do it !!!!

I'm hoping to get one then you'll all have to help me ( I know you will !) to get a piccie on here!!! Crumbs by that time I'm hoping to b Christian Caesars standard !!!! AAAAHHHH I'm sssooo scared of techno gear - it took me 2 months to get a post on here cos I couldnt figure how 2 do it !!- BUT now look at me - Im on here all the time !!!
I'll get there - & I'll defo do another mad set just 4 you !!!!
thanks for your interest & support girls U R FAB !!!
jayneym xxxx

Thanks for that great website.
After watching Christian's demo, I decided to try 3D nail art, and now have very blingy nails with 3D flowers. This was my 1st attempt, but I think they look O.K., if I may say so myself. If I can, I will post a photo for all your criticisms, that's the best way to learn your mistakes.

GlitzyGirl said:
Thanks for that great website.
After watching Christian's demo, I decided to try 3D nail art, and now have very blingy nails with 3D flowers. This was my 1st attempt, but I think they look O.K., if I may say so myself. If I can, I will post a photo for all your criticisms, that's the best way to learn your mistakes.

We eagerly await your picture:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back