Another web

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anastasia Vasic

Reaction score
Hi guys, sure you are all tired from looking at different web sites:zzz:. But any way, I want to ask you to have a look at mine Icon Day Spa - Home Page and tell me if there's anything I can change to make it look better. I will be thankful for any feedback. Thanks:hug:

Hi

I like it though I would put your name and address with capitals where needed as they're all in lower case.

Otherwise I think its a lovely website :)

Kim x

I think its really nice. Only thing i'd change is the position of the photos at the bottom as one is covering the swirly artwork.

Hi guys, sure you are all tired from looking at different web sites:zzz:. But any way, I want to ask you to have a look at mine Icon Day Spa - Home Page and tell me if there's anything I can change to make it look better. I will be thankful for any feedback. Thanks:hug:

Hi, Anastacia i like i alot. It looks professional, easy to navigate and nice colours.

Well done,:)

I really like it. I did have a problem reading the green writing as it's very light (could be my eyes LOL)

Lovely site though

thanks a lot guys, i'll try to improve it:hug:

I really love your website there are some things I especially like but some I am not so keen on so here goes:

• Love the colour scheme and the graphics, great logo design
  • Love the photomontage and how front image changes as per treatment
  • Looks really clean and fresh plenty of white space
  • Extremely functional
  • Excellent introduction to you and your salon, nice personal touch having your photo on there. However its CIDESCO not SIDESCO.
Not so keen on

• The watermark/faded graphic on white background behind main body of webpage. I think it makes it look cluttered and I think it would look cleaner if it was a plain white background.
  • I dont think its necessary to have your name and address at the very top of the webpage, I feel it makes the top part of your homepage too busy, I do however like the Book Now info box, it draws you to it as its so bright. You have a link to your contact page and the green box near the centre of the page already on your home page I think this is enough contact info on one page.
  • The graphic is hidden behind the image at bottom of the homepage. I would be tempted to move this image so that it sits underneath the lady blowing stars.
I hope you find this critique usefull, I want my website (when I have one) to be as professional looking as yours is. Did you design it yourself?

hth's

anne xx

Latest posts

Back